1. I started off with pony beads,
soft foam beads, and plastic rope. This rope is usually found in the same place you find the foam beads at Wal-Mart or your local craft store.
2. Starting with the pony beads
first and then the foam beads, I strung them on the rope,
alternating between the two.
3. I strung 13 foam and 13 pony beads. Before tying them in a
circle, I strung a small plastic ring thru (more about the plastic ring later.)
4. After the circle was made,
I left a little extra plastic rope and attached a hard plastic heart to each end (as shown above.)
5. Repeat the same steps again to make another
circle only leave out the small plastic ring. I attached the two circles together.
6. Tied a knot, and added the two hard plastic hearts.
7. Repeat step 5 & 6 again to make the third and last circle.
PLEASE NOTE: FOAM BEADS SHOULD NOT BE USED WITH LARGER BIRDS. MAY BE INGESTED ACCIDENTALLY. ALWAYS USE CAUTION AND SUPERVISE YOUR BIRD IF OFFERING ANY TOY MADE WITH FOAM BEADS. USE COMMON SENSE!!!
8. Attach a Quick Link to the plastic ring.
9. Next take a 6" long piece of 100% cotton fabric (cotton, sisal, hemp, jute rope would work just as well). Tie the fabric (or rope) to the ring.
10. Continue until the circle is full.
More Bead Ideas Next Page