2. To get both ends through, I taped the two ends together with masking tape.
1. Begin with a tiny whiffle ball and a rope. (I used hemp for this project.)
4. For the foam beads, I used the ones made by Creative Hands. They have a good assortment of sizes, which is the best for this project.
3. To secure the rope, I tied a knot a the top as well as the bottom.
5. I used plastic rope which is found in the same section of Wal-Mart or your craft store that you find the beads.
6. On one end, I inserted a foam bead followed with a pony bead, then tied a knot.
PLEASE NOTE: FOAM BEADS SHOULD NOT BE USED WITH LARGER BIRDS. MAY BE INGESTED ACCIDENTALLY. ALWAYS USE CAUTION
AND SUPERVISE YOUR BIRD IF OFFERING ANY TOY MADE WITH
FOAM BEADS. USE COMMON SENSE!!!
Continue until the ball is full.
7. I did the same thing on the other side, snipping off the excess rope.
More Bead Ideas Next Page