2. Using a hole puncher, I punched holes all around the bag.
1. I found the bags (2 for $1) at the Dollar Tree
as well as the curly ribbon. For this project, I
used raffia, but Shred Paper found at the
same place can be used also.
4. I tied the curly ribbon on the sides.
3. Then I filled the bags with raffia, about 1oz. for each bag.
5. At the end, I threaded a single wood bead and tied a knot to secure it.
6. I only attached the first
7. ...in order to keep the bag looking full.
On one bag, I put curly ribbon through each hole. On the
other, I left a few holes bare.
To attach, I snipped the handles and tied the bag to the cage.
More Preening/Paper Next Page